Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'vehelped others, but I have no clue how to ask and I'm stuck on a level!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You have the "Help a friend" event in your games? I thought King had removed this. Well, it is a useless feature and does not allow us to actually ask for help at all. If you help a friend they only get some boosters on their starting boards and may well remain stuck on their level. There is no reward for helping others and no way to ask for help. If either of you would like some tips on how to pass a specific level please reply here and let us know which level you are stuck on.
Estou presa a um nível ajudei pessoas mas não estou recebendo ajuda