Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
why I always win the jackpot and share it with others why I just don’t like it anymore
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I just mean the reward. That is decided when you click play. It is a "random" chunk of the full reward.
In that I mean 1-99 but there with additional weighting behind it.
Ie 20 thru 60 is 1/2, 80 is 1/1000, 99 is 1/10000 and the like.
The "players" are just added to make the event not look like a roll of the dice.
Random @SubstitutePyrolight ? Do you really think any of these type of events contain a random element? I think the exact opposite, I think they have computers "hand pick" opponents in these events to determine the outcome exactly.
The Candy Royale event is an illusion. You are playing against recordings of other players. Essentially you are playing alone against the game. King decide how much you can win before you start. The other players are irrelevant. You will get as much gold as King decide to give you in this event.
Candy Royale is not a real event you play with people.
Basically it is just a random roll for the reward. Say the reward is 500 gold. The game just does a random 1-100 and that is the cut of the gold you get. Basically 500/(100-(the roll of 1 to 99) = your reward.
So in general, 500/100-99 = 500. 500/100-20 = 6 gold and so on. The game just builds the event like you are completing with people.