Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
why is this happening? I'm connected to the internet.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Beauty12 welcome to the Community 🤗 we don't get adverts all the time, but you are lucky to have the Treasure Hunt feature. Some players don't even get that or Sweet Cinema. Quite often I go into Events and my Sweet Cinema shows 'Ads not Available', then another time I get more than one. I've also heard that when the Candy Cup game returned many players stopped getting adverts. As long as you don't start spending real money on the game, you may start getting some again soon 🤞