Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have paid $30+ twice this week and played for a couple of hours. When I have returned to the game, my extra 8+ hours are not there. Why is this happening? That's a lot of money that I am not getting what I have paid for! Not happy!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Dianne_Russo and welcome to the community! Yes, agreed, that is a lot of money and you are not getting what you paid for, however, that is how the offers in Candy Crush work and quite frankly I would advise you against spending more that about 2 or 3 Dollars a week on this game, because what you are getting for your money is NOT VALUE FOR MONEY! So don't waste your precious hard earned dollars on Candy Crush. The fact is, if you buy timed boosters and timed lives the clock starts ticking the moment you purchase it and continues in REAL TIME, so if you pay for 10 hours then 10 hours after you made the purchase what you paid for is gone, regardless of whether you have the app open or not. Not good, not worth the money!