Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why is episode race not working?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This is frustrating & laughable. Every time there’s an issue, you get the same suggestions - log out of the game, contact support etc etc. Of course we have tried every option! I’m not trying to be rude, but it’s just a joke. I have tried contacting support as suggested multiple times and it has NEVER resulted in meaningful resolutions. You just get a runaround with computer generated messages to give the impression something is being done. My Episode Race is also “not working.” What does this mean? It’s not working - it doesn’t appear, I don’t have a chance to recover gold bars that are absolutely needed to pass those levels that are absolutely impossible without them. Recently it’s become worse and I’ve gone from about 1000 gold bars to 300. Just now the Episode Race flag popped up on my screen and said I can join the race after passing Level xx. Guess what happened after I passed that level? The flag disappeared- no Episode Race! Forget it, I guess I just won’t play for a while. It’s too *#!@! frustrating, unfair, and a waste of time
Hello @Lynmia🤗 Hearty Welcome to the King Community!
Can you please explain about the issue? What do you mean by "Episode Race is not working"? The more details you provide, the better assistance we can be! May be post a screenshot to explain the issue?
Thank you🍫🍫
Did not work
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting. In the meantime
Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.