Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello, after I finish an attempt at a level I no longer get the option to watch ads for additional moves and/or boosters. I've uninstalled and reinstalled and it's still not appearing.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and welcome to the community π
Some features, like the ads, are part of tests that we run to improve the game. These features may not always be available to all players at the same time and might come and go as we gather data and make improvements.
If you have any further questions or need more assistance, please feel free to ask. We're here to help π