Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hoe kan ik op ander apparaat mijn spelvoortgang ophalen?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Okay, in English. Question: I have a new computer. How can I come to the level I was playing on?
My ghames were saved automatically on my old computer.
Rgrds, Monique
Hello and welcome to our Community π€
Thank you for joining us! We love chatting and helping out, but we do all our conversations in English so everyone can understand and join in.
Could you please re-post your question in English? That way, one of our friendly community members can jump in to assist you π
Thanks for understanding and have a wonderful day π