Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have read that others have had this problem and it has not been fixed.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
There is no answer. It just repeats the question
It happens every time I play, especially when I watch an add, the screen goes black and chucks me out. I've lost so many games because of it. Soda crushdoes the same.
I am the Candy Crush page and am playing the game. All on its own it switches to my home page. I then have to log onto Candy Crush and I have lost the life I was on.
Hello @bethune🤗 Hearty Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to say that I could not understand the issue!
Can you please explain the issue a bit more? What do you mean by "Candy Crush bumps to home page"?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫