Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
This is the 2nd win in 3 days that it says I didn't win. The first one I wasted $$ on and was heated. Should I just delete my account?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @LilQMomma🤗 Hearty Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
I might not be having this feature in my game!! Can you please tell me what is "Super Candy Crush"? May be you can post a screenshot to explain it better?
Please reply back by typing below. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫
Hi @LilQMomma a very warm welcome to the Community 🤗
Please check your game has been updated as this may cause issues.
If you have many boosters in your game I would strongly advise not to delete your account or these will be lost.