We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Anyone else not getting ads all of a sudden?

Mandynurselpn
Mandynurselpn Posts: 7 Level 2

All of the ads are gone. This would normally be awesome but now I'm forced to purchase gold bars for the 1st time since I began playing (10ish years!) in order to pass levels.

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 15,996 Legend

Hello @Mandynurselpn my adverts are all over the place at the moment. Some days I don't get any advert features and other days I get loads. Sometimes my Sweet Cinema provides three videos one after the other and then sometimes it doesn't work for days. I see my Air Delivery once a week, if I am lucky. The Play button and end of level adverts appear very infrequently as well.

The theory is that King has reduced the advert frequency whilst the Candy Cup is in progress. That is just a theory though and in fairness my adverts have always come and gone in the four years that I have had them.

If you have used real money to purchase gold bars then you will not see your advert features ever again. Once you purchase anything using real money your adverts are removed from your game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?