Speed Button is missing - (Edited by CM: Not a Bug but a test)!

Answers

• bennybling
    bennybling Posts: 8 Level 2

won’t be spending a dime on this game unless the speed button is brought back. Nice sneaky way to 1) waste more time and 2) speed up the rate at which your timed boosters deplete. This is the main reason I won’t be spending any more money, because they just devalued boosters by a long shot. 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Palash_Sarma
    Palash_Sarma Posts: 13,478 Soda Moderator

Speed button only fast gameboard of play but suffler feature is very helpful when you use it wisely, please keep on eye, hope it will be back again.

My both removed , try to make free storage of your device and clear cache app before you play, sometimes little slow when device low storage

• Aries2020
    Aries2020 Posts: 142 Level 3

I so agree with that - without the speed up button ANY timed event or contest or competition is impossible! Top That, Factory Frenzy, Episode Race, and any other event. It's impossible to even catch up with the others who still have it, let alone win anything. And yes! After they took it away, the game is now SLOWER than the old regular speed before the 2x button even existed! Why is that?? If you are going to randomly ruin people's fun, at least leave things the way they used to be! Seriously. This is such crap.

• SubstitutePyrolight
    SubstitutePyrolight Posts: 94 Level 2

Actually I came to a realization about Top That and Factory Frenzy due to the slow down.

So you have Episode Race, Chocolate Box and Royale (new) as you gold generation for the most part. King needs to take that gold back so you have the option of making levels beyond brutal but that has the side effect of chasing people away at the lower levels. So what is the other solution?

Time Vampire Events like Top That and Factory Frenzy. Objectively those events both need to now be farmed for event items with the slower speed of the game.

This of course has the effect of slowing down your gold generation from Gold Boxes and Episode Races directly and could cause to you fail Royale and Episode Races slowing down your gold generation.

Also since you have to farm you are more likely to use items/gold is such a manner you are at net zero or even a loss, like with the old Royale.

Frenzy is not worth doing really at all. Top That is IF you are doing 6 hour endless lives. Otherwise I cannot see how you would ever get back what you would have to spend on it.

Also all of this applies to < 12000 or whatever level it is where you could never have brute forced these anyway.

• mrbandr2015
    mrbandr2015 Posts: 2 Newbie

I removed the app and lost everything I got and that speed button is gone. The game is boring without that button

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 6,334 Legend
    edited July 11

Hi @mrbandr2015 and welcome to the Community! It is not a bug but a test!

You can read about it HERE!

• Aries2020

Omg. I now have that ridiculous board shuffler button too. Instead of the 2x button. And King didn't even provide the standard 3 free ones like they do with any time you unlock any booster! What am I supposed to do with this ridiculous button?? Bring back the speed up button asap! The game is infuriating without it and there is absolutely zero chance of keeping up with or especially winning any times event or competition!!!

• Aries2020

Bottom line, guys, this is all actually "our fault". We've all made King so much money over the years that they absolutely don't care if they lose 100,000 players because they still have the other 2 billion users left. So why listen to the comments or complaints of a few? Right?

• MsGrayder
    MsGrayder Posts: 3 Newbie

Please give me my SPEED BUTTON BACK! Now the game is horrible, slow, irritating and frustrting. You ruined all the fun! I used to play an hour daily, now I enter and quit and go to other games. Time wasting. It looks like a mode for poor vision or orientation people, which is good of course if it would be an option to choose. The shuffle button is useless, no worth even 3 gbs. SPEED BUTTON PLEASE!

• MsGrayder
    MsGrayder Posts: 3 Newbie

Totally agree. I doubt anybody reads it in the first place.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?