Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I paid $19.99 to get Boosters, 1 hr time to play & 100 gold bars. When it came through I only got 60 gold bars. Can this please be fixed?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Dixie1183🤗 Hearty Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue with your purchased items!
Can you please tell me which device you used for the purchase? If you used an Android device, did you use PIX?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫