Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Please can someone check what happened.
Hello @Ludjmilla2007 I am sorry but this forum does not work like that. Everyone here is just a member of the public just like you are. All that we can offer here is advice, or opinions no one here can check what has happened in your game.
Please use the Contact Us link at the botom of this page and King will have a look at you game for you.
I have been loosing lately my number of lives. Also, my boosters I don't know it's technical errors. Please can someone check what happened.
Thank you!