Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
my progress not retrieving
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Candy crush jelly
Docomo tablet
I hope i am logging in with the same account, if not then how to know that account
Hello @mariya24 π€ Hearty Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue in your game! But, I need more details please!
Are you playing Candy Crush Saga? If so, which device are you using?
What do you mean by your progress is not retrieving? Did you make sure that you are logged into your regular account? The more details you provide, the better assistance we can be!
Please reply by typing below π«π«