Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why any level wasn’t realised this week for the mobile phone players?
Why Candy Crush doesn’t realised all the levels for mobile players as it does with the Microsoft players? I think it’s not fair.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Many thanks for your reply.
I don’t have Window and I’m not able to pay for a Window License as it’s very expensive.
I’m playing Candy Crush Saga for 12 years and now because I cant pay for having Window I can’t continue to play as before. I find that is a huge discrimination. I can’t progress in the game as before and been left in level 17990.
I would like to race my voice with this and get back in my phone the same 90 levels as people playing from Window. I only get 3 levels every Wednesday.
Kindest Regards
MirRead
Hello @MirRead 🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Windows 10/11 App always receives 90 levels extra than the Facebook and other mobile devices! But, I will pass on your feedback to our Community In-charge 👍
With regards to new levels, Wednesdays are the level release days for Candy Crush Saga. So, you will have access to the next release tomorrow 🌟🌟
If you have any other questions, please type below!