Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I keep losing upgrades and they send me way back from full to halfway saying that I need to check in daily. I have!! Why are they constantly losing my place??!! It isn't fair to lose my upgrades when I obviously played the day before!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Welcome to the King Community
Please check your latest version of your game and device software update update, restart your device and login, if playing through browser please clear cache. And login again.
After login again whatever bonus feature you will get that is currently available in your game. Other than that, features might be temporarily unavailable as features come and go. They are not the permanent part of the game and can be replaced or unavailable at any time. Always keep your game up to date and hopefully it might return to you. Thank you for joining us