Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Where are the gold bars that Have been collecting for weeks and supposedly have a cut of?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello again @CMB3
I am so sorry! What do you mean by your "cut of Gold Bars"?
I receive all that I pay for. Unfortunately, when you answer or offers, you think are free you’re suddenly penalized several gold bars. Yes I am playing sugar crush. Saga have been playing for months and do not see my “” cut of gold bars listed anywhere.
Hello again @CMB3🙋♀️
Thank you for replying back with the device you are using!
Can you please answer my other questions too? Are you not receiving your share of Gold Bars you won in the events & features OR are you losing the Gold Bars without you spending them?
Using I pad
Hello @CMB3🤗 Hearty Welcome to the King Community!
I need a bit of clarification please!
Are you playing Candy Crush Saga? If so, which device are you using?
Are you not receiving the Gold Bars that you won in the events & features? OR are you losing the Gold Bars without spending on any boosters, etc.,
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫