Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hey, I started playing today.
1: Spun the wheel, was to get fish and got nothing.
2: received a message that I hadn't played in a whole and my rewards started over from the beginning!
Can you help me?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
1). Yes I checked and have nothing in my inventory.
2) yes, the Daily Treat Machine. I was at the highest level, play everyday, and suddenly I got kicked back to the lowest level.
Thanks for your help.
Victoria
Hello @victoriajeffs🤗 Hearty Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues in your game!
(1) Did you check your "Inventory" for the Fish booster you won in Booster Wheel?
(2) With regards to the "rewards starting from the beginning" —> Are you talking about the Daily Treat Machine? If so, do you remember if you have collected the Treats till yesterday OR did the Treat Machine appear just today?
Please reply back by typing below🍫🍫