Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
how do I keep my fb account stay signed in? It used to before, but lately it would sign out and id have to sign in almost every time I open up the app.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @booboo012🤗 Hearty Welcome to the King Community!
It is not your game but that is a new requirement by the Facebook! You can try few steps to get rid of that message!
This ⬇️is the tip provided by our Community In-charge! Please try and see if it works!
After following all these steps, you might not see that pop-up every time you open the game App!
If this does not work, you can create a King account and sync both Facebook account and the King account. Then, logout from your Facebook account. Since you have synced both accounts, you will have all your friends in the game to receive & send lives. (I do this and I don't get that annoying pop-up each time I open my game)!
Hope this helps! If you have further questions, please type below🍫🍫