Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I restore my game
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
please help me
I still can’t find it my game I was on level 3.000
I still can’t access my original game
Hello @aes9805🤗 Hearty Welcome to the King Community!
Did you lose the level progress of your game?
Did you save your game before either with Facebook account or a King account? If so, all you need to do is to log into the game with those account details and you should find all your game progress intact!
If you did not save your game before or you are still not finding the game progress even after logging with your old account, please let me know by typing below🍫🍫