Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I finished a quest it said here’s your 30 gold bars and then I have nothing just 1 gold bar. I spend a lot of money playing not sure why…I am crazy because of that, but I would like my earned gold bars. Thank you!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @reshy🤗 Hearty Welcome to the King Community!
Do you remember from which event you did not receive the Gold Bars? You will have to contact the King Player Support team and request for your missing reward.
** If you are playing the game on a computer - Facebook browser version, please use this link to send your complaint —> https://soporto.king.com/contact
** If you are using mobile device OR the App version on Windows 10/11, please follow below steps⬇️
You will be receiving an automated email as their first reply, which is a norm! Please send a reply through that email itself and include as many details as you can. A screen recording or screenshots would help better to build your case.
If you have any questions or for further assistance, please type below🍫🍫