Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi I haven't received my purchase I brought the upgrade and it's not come on but came out my bank
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @nicnnic🤗 Hearty Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue with the purchase in your game!!
Can you please tell me which did you use for the purchases? If you are using Android device, did you purchase through PIX method?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫