Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My gold bars are decreasing by 10 even if I am not purchasing anything
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi jhonytest and welcome to the community 😊
I'm sorry to hear that your gold bars are decreasing even if you're not purchasing anything. I think you should reach out to our Player Support team so they can check this out for you.
Here’s how:
I hope this helps! Let us know if you need any more assistance 🙂