Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I won the second level, I won 30 pieces of gold and I collected them, but they were not added to my account. It happened to me two or three times in a row. Is there a problem?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi please mail here , fill details
I tried logging out and logging in again, but the gold was not added. I use an Apple phone. My account is logged in with Facebook
Hi Welcome to the King Community
If it's an episode race, sometimes in case of a temporary error after winning the episode race, Gold bars doesn't get added to the game, but after restarting the game, everything is normal.
Please do the standard trouble shooting by log out, update your game application, restart your device and login, if playing through browser please clear cache/ history. And login again.
If don't work please mail bottom of the page contact us mention your game I'd and problem related gold bars. Thank you for joining us