Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Jow to link my candy crush game to king account to restore it in my new phone
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you very much. I could save the progress on my old device.
Hi, I'm on level 17179. I cannot transfer from old phone to p new phone. How do I do it from laptop to phone? Please!
Glad to know that, Raghu🤩
Keep crushing & keep having fun🍫🍫
Hello @RAGHUCANDY🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Did you save the game on your old phone either with Facebook or King account?
If so, all you need to do is — download the game on your new phone and log in with the same account details you have used on your old device.
Did you try that? Is it working or are you experiencing any issues?
Please reply back by typing below🍫🍫