Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why can I no longer get to Candy Crush through FAcebook
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @pamelamarquardt🤗 Hearty Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game! Can you please tell me which device you are using?
I just checked my game on my mobile devices and the Facebook Browser, everything is working normally!
If you are playing on Facebook browser on a computer, can you please change the browser and see if it works? Are you receiving any error message when you try to open the game?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫