Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am on every day and I had built it back up to 29 days and then it disappeared for several days. It came back today dropping me way back down saying I had lost upgrades while I was gone. I wasn't gone…it was.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @MackeyKoontz🤗 Hearty Welcome to the King Community!
The Candy Studio was running a test on the Machine and hence, it was removed from many players' games!
Looks like some players are getting it back! I do not have it yet🙃
About losing the progress — he Daily Treat Machine is designed that way! If we miss to collect the booster from the Machine even for a single day, the progress will drop down to 5 days. For some players, it is different and it will drop by 10 days!! So, it depends on the "test group" we are in!
Now, all you can is build it up again by collecting the prize everyday.
** NOTE: Even if you play the game, but did not see the Treat Machine and did not collect the prize, the Machine will think that you missed a day! Hence, make sure that you open it and collect the prize everyday 🍫🍫
I got it yesterday when it said I lost down to 15 then just noe it said I lost even more..I have not missed a day in years.
Hi Welcome to King Community
You have to open 30 days again, Mine was missing for 10 days,it doesn't not happen to me.Keep crushing have a good day