Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’ve been playing this for a few years and I keep getting charged every time it says connection failed I try again and it works but get charged twice
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there and welcome to the Community 😃
I'm sorry to hear about the double charges. In this case, you need to reach out to your payment provider and report an issue:
If you're having trouble, contact our Player Support Team:
Hope this helps 😊