Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The factory frenzy is not giving me credit for my stripes. I started and the time is counting down. Just paid extra to extend a game with 75 extra moves and it's still saying to stripes were collected???? They were plenty!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
That is interesting and I am starting to wonder if this event is counting the striped candies right. In Beat the Buffet, when the winning score was always in the 450 range, I used to always find it easy to beat that and enjoyed playing it. But I think we all struggle with the new version of basically the same event, since they changed it to Factory Frenzy. They pick players for us that are far too hard to beat for the amount of crushing needed. It's not a fun event.
I am glad you said that @christinewupp as I thought it was just me struggling with this feature. What is the secret to collecting as many striped candy as the leaders in this feature do? I managed a low of 17 from one level I have just played. The winners always obtain over 500 striped, but I can never collect even 300.
Are you definitely only playing new unplayed levels? Stripes from previously played levels don't count. Anyway, I am finding this event far too hard to win at the moment. I spent the entire hour crushing new levels, one after another, and still did not beat the score needed. I don't think it's worth trying to beat this event at all. It's a rubbish event. Beat the Buffet was much better.