Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
how do I restore it
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
can I login again
changed phones my new number is 254 842 7453
Hello @enjoy1🤗 Hearty Welcome to the King Community!
Did you save your game before either with Facebook or King account? If so, did you make sure that you are logged into the game with those account details?
If it didn't work, please reply back with your device details and I will be able to assist you further.
To reply back, please type below🍫🍫