Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I don't know what I need to do on this level to release the dragons to win it. I've played it several times and don't really know how to reach the goal.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Hannah🤗 Yes! That is the frog. We have to feed the frog and then move it to the area near the Skulls.
I am sharing tips with nice description provided by one of our Community Friends @MannyFae in her comment —> HERE.
The trick is to use your frog to hit the skulls. To charge the frog, you need to use the color bombs from the dispenser and match them with candies that are the same color as the frog.
When the frog is flashing, place the frog next to the skull to hit it. Repeat until the skulls are gone.
Make sure to take advantage of every chance to get the CB+CB combo, it's very beneficial. This combo can feed the frog and hit the skull in one move, and, when the dragons are unlocked, it can help to bring several dragons to the exit at the same time.
Here's the video to demonstrate:
Hope you to get through this level with these steps🤞
All the Praise goes to our Community Friend @MannyFae
It was her tips that helped you to get through this level😍
Thank you so much. I don't know how anyone would have known that, especially matching with the same color candies. I would have been trying to beat this level for days. Your help is so appreciated. I finally did pass the level. Once again, thank you so much pummyraj.
What is the frog? Is it what appears after you have about 3or 4 or 5 of the same color. If so, I have tried to hit the skull with the frog several times and nothing happened.
Oh, I see! You have mentioned level # 8042 in the title. And the description did not mention any level!
For level # 8041, you will have to use the Frog to break the "skull bones" blockers, which will unlock the Gummy Dragons.
I will get back to you in few minutes with detailed steps to win your level👍️
you are showing level 8042, I am asking about how to proceed on 8041
Hello @HannahLesiw🤗 Hearty Welcome to the King Community!
When I searched on YouTube, this is how the level looks ⬇️ and as you see, there are no Gummy Dragons in it!!
Can you please show a screenshot of your level game board (after you click on Play)?
To reply back, please type below. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫