Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Boa tarde! Ttinha quase 200 vidas e de repente, todas sumiram.Muito chato isso. Gostaria de uma reparação
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @lufsa21🤗 Hearty Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you lost all of your lives from your game! May I know which device you are using?
Thank you for replying back @lufsa21🤗
I was hoping you would say on Facebook Browser! Because, this is a common glitch for the players using Facebook browser!
I haven't heard many complaints for mobile devices! I would suggest you to contact the King Player Support team and find out what might have happened for you to lose all your lives. Please follow below steps to send your complaint ⬇️
Once you submit your complaint, you will receive an automated reply from King. Please do not delete it, but send a reply through that email itself. It might take 72 hours for an agent to contact you. Contacting the King Player Support team is a time consuming process! Please be patient & do not give up👍️
Hope you will find an answer for the glitch!
Eu uso ipad
eu uso ipad