Why is my game running so slow?

Options
hadarush
hadarush Posts: 2 Newbie

hi! I’m at level 11556. A few days ago my game started to lag, so I re-installed it, but it didn’t help. It has nothing to do with my connection nor the other apps running in my phone. The little pink speed button disappeared as well. It came to the point which I can’t enjoy playing! Pls fix that.

Answers

• Palash_Sarma
    Palash_Sarma Posts: 13,010 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hi @hadarush

Welcome to King Community

I noticed king removed speed button but brings suffler option, try to free atleast 2 gb free device storage

When you get suffler option you don't get speed button, you don't get both at same time. Thank you for joining us

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 38,663 Candy Moderator
    edited July 12
    Options

Hello @hadarush🤗 Hearty Welcome to the King Community!

Is the lagging happening while you are playing a level or the whole game? If the lagging is only while playing levels, I am sure it is because of that missing Pink speed button itself!! I am so sorry to hear that you have reinstalled your game🙃

There is nothing wrong in your game but the game Studio removed the button as they are running a test. You can find this info in the main thread where we are compiling all these complaints —> Speed Button is missing

If you have any questions or to reply back, please type below🍫🍫

• hadarush
    hadarush Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Yeah, the game is only slow while playing a level. I’d actually preferred if the board shuffle button be gone, and I could play at a high speed. This is so frustrating, it feels unplayable. I haven’t played in days now. Will the pink speed button return at some point?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?