How to merge account

Kods103742
Kods103742 Posts: 1 Newbie

I am currently signed into Candy Crush with Facebook and I made a new king account so I can check my overall ranking. How do I merge the 2?

Answers

• Palash_Sarma
    Palash_Sarma Posts: 13,098 Soda Moderator

Hi Welcome to the King Community

have to sync your accounts between facebook and king.com .

Want to sync the two? No problem! Here's how:

Go to this page:

https://king.com/gamesb

In the top-right corner, click "Log in" (If you are already logged in, it will say "Settings", in which case skip the next two steps)

In the top-right corner, click "Settings"

Choose the option "Account", then down at the bottom select "Score and progression sync"

Select "Sync progress" and you will be asked to log in to your Facebook account.

And that's it! Your progress will be synced across both your King and Facebook accounts.

Please note: Your progress and Gold Bars will be synced across all accounts and all signed-in devices, but other items like Boosters are stored on your device and are not synced.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 38,889 Candy Moderator

Hello @Kods103742🤗 Hearty Welcome to the King Community!

The King.com website is not available to sync our Facebook & King accounts. But now, you can sync your accounts directly from your mobile device. Please follow below steps & suggestions⬇️

👑What to do when my game is already connected to Facebook

The game can be connected to both Facebook and a King account. These two accounts can be merged so you’re on the same level no matter which account you use in the game.

This will come in handy if you want to close or cancel your Facebook account or when Facebook is down! Then, you can switch to your King account instead. Since all levels and Gold Bars will be saved you can continue playing from the same level with the King account.

👑How to create a King account?

On mobile and the Windows app, go to the ‘Profile’ in your game and disconnect from Facebook first if you’re logged into Facebook. 

Then choose the ‘Register with an email’ and follow the steps. (Since you already have a King account, you just have to select "log in with email option);

When your game is connected to your King account a random selection of other players will then appear in your game, so you can send and receive Lives from these players.

👑How to sync your King account with Facebook?

Your accounts will automatically sync as soon as you connect to both platforms👍️

If you have any questions or stumbled on a glitch, please reply back by typing below🍫🍫

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?