Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just paid for 4.95 for the season pass and all the available extras and I got nothing
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @r871786🤗 Hearty Welcome to the King Community!
I think you will have to fill the tiers to receive those boosters! I do not purchase the Golden Pass! Hence, I am not sure!
I would suggest you to send a complaint to the King Player Support team and enquire about it. If you can tell me which device you are using, I will be able to assist you further.
Please reply back by typing below🍫🍫