Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi, why is it set to 20 lives per 24 hours, if I have 200 of them, I can't have any more, why can't I use them, it's not fair
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @czechmund welcome to the Community 🤗 King set the amount of lives we can use a long time ago. It was set so that those desperate to keep playing would pay real money for extra lives. Hope you are enjoying your game and it would be nice to hear from you again 😊