Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was playing the game on 3 devices.
Previously they were all syncronized.
Then I had to run down one gadget.
It cannot pick up my current level 16,696
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Sorry to hear that you game is not synching. Let’s try to get your progress back:
Here’s how:
Our support team will be able to look into your account and help restore your levels.
I hope this helps! Let us know if you need any more assistance.