Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Do you no longer give free candies every day
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi, try following steps
Clear cache of your game, logout device,switch off atleast 2 mins, login
Try to play any old level , wait for few minutes, open again if don't work please mail here mention your game I'd and sub topic missing items
Thank you. It is still missing. In fact I am thinking of stopping playing if it doesn't return
Hi , did you check latest version of game candy crush saga, it available in my game, it disappeared few weeks ago, now it comes back in my device 2 days ago
Can anyone tell me if King.com have stopped giving daily treats of candies please? I am on level 770
Thank you for reply, What events do you like most candy crush saga? Are you stuck level?
Hi, I am on level 770
Hi Welcome to the King Community
Can you please share more details of your topic. What is your level candy crush saga?