Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi,
I want to reuse Pyrolight but not with this particular account as it currently is.
Doesn't much matter to me, whatever is easiest.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Earlier this week🌟
Hello dear @Pyrolight🤗 Welcome back (to your old account)!
The CMs have made it easy for us and we can change username on our own!! All you have to do is ⬇️
If you want to delete this account, I will have to request the CMs. Please let me know if you wish to do that instead.
Have a great rest of the day & a sweet weekend ahead🍫🍫
When did that get changed? I looked a few weeks ago. Great to hear.