Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How can I retrieve my game
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I tried facebook and King account and I was not able to find it.. I have my proof on my apple account where I purchased ( my extra life etc) I really don’t want to start over. Help!!!
Hello @everjoyganje🤗 Hearty Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you lost your game progress!
How did you lose the progress? Did you reinstall the game or change your device? If so, did you save your game before either with Facebook or King account? If you did save the game, all you need to do is to login with the same account details and you will be able to find your game progress.
If that didn't work, please reply back by typing below for me to be able to assist you further🍫🍫