Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I paid for gold pass yesterday but did not get it
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @sibh08🤗 Hearty Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you did not receive the items in the Gold Pass!! Did you play the game and win levels to reach the last tier? I think you will be able to collect the boosters from Golden Tier only then!
If you didn't yet, can you check climbing a tier and see if it gives you the boosters from Golden Pass also?
Please reply back by typing below🍫🍫