Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
hi
I have had candy crush since 2013 and now can’t connect to facebook all of a sudden
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi
I phone and I app version is up to date . I just see the King Page buffering and my Facebook picture has gone too . I have tried reinstalling Facebook and candy crush with no success . It’s affecting all my King games
Hello @Hairmyers2🤗 Hearty Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue in your game to connecting to Facebook!
Can you please tell me which device you are using and which version of the App do you have right n ow? Do you see any error message while trying to connect? If so, can you please show me a screenshot of that error message?
To reply back, please type below. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫