Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I see striped candies hint but there I can't make a move. what do I do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If there is Ice covering the candy @MindiLaLa this prevents you from making matches in the normal manner. When there is Ice involved with the Hint function then you have to move a candy into the Ice to make a match. You can't move anything that is covered in Ice to make a match.
Hello @MindiLaLa🤗 Hearty Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue in your game!
Are you playing Candy Crush Saga? If so, which level are you playing?
I don't think I have experienced this glitch in my game (yet)!! Can you please take a screenshot (when the striped candies are lighting up, but cannot make a move) and post it here?
To reply back, please type below. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫