Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Please help this has happened a number of times now
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I was playing on tablet paid through amazon. Just to add I have just won 30 for winning a race so it's not them
Many thanks
Judith
Hello @judithah🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you did not receive you purchased items into your game!
Can you please tell me which device you are using to play the game? If you are using an Android device, did you purchase through PIX?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫