Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
What has happened? I can see candy crush loading in background but "lets go' pop up will not close. I'm on my laptop going through facebook.
I cannot play the game.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @ColemanCrushπ€ Hearty Welcome back to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are having an issue in your game!
Thank you for mentioning that you are playing on a Facebook browser. Can you please show me a screenshot of that pop-up?
To reply back, please type below. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box π«π«
Hi @ColemanCrushπ€
I am very glad to know that the glitch was cleared by itself and you are back to crushing those candiesπ
Have a lovely rest of the day & a great weekend aheadπ«π«
Hi! Thank you so much for the speedy reply. All is well. Not sure what happened to fix it, perhaps a glitch but it is working and I'm once again, crushing candy. Have a great weekend!