Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why have I lost all my gold bars
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @123jean🤗 Hearty Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you lost your Gold Bars from your game!!
Are you playing Candy Crush Saga? If so, did you make sure that you are logged into the game through your regular account details? Is your level progress, friends list, etc., are intact?
If so, you will have to send a complaint to the King Player Support team about your missing Gold Bars. If you can let me know which device you are using, I will be able to assist you further.
To reply back, please type below🍫🍫