Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am unable to play continuously-I paid for it but I am having to wait for lives to be restored
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @MomoBetta🤗 Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you could not use the unlimited lives you have purchased! Please send a complaint to the King Player Support team and find out what happened!
If you are using a mobile device, you can send your complaint directly from your game using these steps⬇️
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please type below🍫🍫