Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I need to dispute a charge on my account
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Nishaaa_p 🤗 Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are having some issue with one of your purchases!
You will have contact the Customer Support team. Can you tell me which device are you using, so that I can provide you the steps to follow to send your complaint!
To reply back, please type below🍫🍫