Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I I accidentally deleted my games I had over 5,000 games how do I get them back
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Ladydianna13🤗 Hearty Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you lost your game progress!
Did you happen to save your game either through Facebook or King account before? If you did not save the game, you can get your progress back by contacting the King Player Support team.
If you can tell me which device are you using to play the game, I will be able to assist you.
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫