Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
hi am plying candy crush on my iPad and I just got to level 8345 and won the race well I didn’t receive the 35 gold bars, and I cannot go any further I have closed game down and it’s still there thanks Denise manning
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Denise @denise1264🤗 Hearty Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you did not receive the Gold Bars from Episode Race. For any missing rewards, you will have to continue the King Player Support team!
But, can you please clarify what did you mean by "you have closed game down and it's still there"? Can you please post a screenshot for me?
To reply back, please type below🍫🍫